Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Was Going to Write About This Earlier, But…

Happy belated National Procrastination Week! National Procrastination Week took place the first full week of March, so I hope that you had a productive, or not so productive week!

In college, a friend and I almost started a Procrastinators Club. We had a great idea for a flyer and first event. The flyer’s tagline would have said, “Have a Paper Due? Join Us for Bowling!” Naturally, we never got around to organizing the event or club.

2 comments:

Rinsem's Rink said...

Speaking of procrastinating - I kept meaning to tell you that... wait.. was I talking about? Never mind... I'll tell you next week...

Anonymous said...

I like to think of procrastination as natures way of ensuring not too many people become successful.