Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday Morning Thoughts

I received an invitation from a friend to join MySpace. Even though I’m at least 10-15 years older than the average person with a MySpace page, I decided to create my own page. It is not very exciting, and I’m not sure that it ever will be.

Over the past few months, the D.C. Sports Bog by Dan Steinberg on washingtonpost.com has become a daily read. The blog features funny stories and anecdotes surrounding DC sports teams. Anyway, I am currently listed on today’s top five blogs for my experiences at the Mason game on Tuesday night. While a link to Sean’s Ramblings will be gone soon (probably Monday), the site is a great read.

I’m heading to the Pitt-Georgetown game this afternoon. With Aaron Gray probably out and Georgetown playing so well the past month, I have a feeling that it could be a tough day for Pitt. Even though I don’t want to see Pitt lose in person, a healthy Gray for the NCAA Tournament is more important than today’s game. Of course I’m writing this because I received a discount on my tickets through the Pitt alumni club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my brother is going to that game too. Have fun!