Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fun Links for Bloggers

Here are two fun items: one that analyzes the quality of your website and the other to see how much your blog is worth. Last April, I found a British web development company called Silktide that has a free service called SiteScore. Here are my results, then and now:

Marketing - April 2006: 7.5; January 2007: 6.6
Design - 8.7; 8.9
Accessibility - 6.8 for both
Experience (How satisfying the website is likely to be) - 7.7; 8.0
Overall - April 2006: 7.2; January 2007: 6.9

Although my overall rating is not as good as nine months ago, this site is much more popular. In April, Sean's Ramblings was ranked number 4,832,127. According to SiteScore, I am now exceptionally popular at approximately #15 in the world! Who knew? Oh, I'm still in violation of the British Disability Discrimination Act. I need to fix that.


My blog is worth $16,371.66.
How much is your blog worth?



If you're willing to pay me $16,371, this site is yours. It's a great deal for approximately the 15th most popular site in the world!

No comments: