Thursday, July 06, 2006

Emmy Nominations

Dan already shared some thoughts about today's announcement of the Emmy nominations, but I wanted to give my two cents.

* Congrats to Grey's Anatomy on its 11 nominations! I'm still curious to see how it will do on Thursdays this fall.

* Do you have to be under 16 to know anything about High School Musical? I was in a high school musical. Did I get nominated? It received 6 nominations (although I can't tell you for what categories).

* Do you think the folks at The Daily Show (3 nominations) are buying drinks for the folks at The Colbert Report (4 nominations)?

* Congrats to How I Met Your Mother (underrated show) for two nominations! Upon further review, the nominations are for Outstanding Art Direction For A Multi-Camera Series and Outstanding Cinematography For A Multi-Camera Series. Nevermind.

* How did Kevin James get a Best Actor in a Comedy series nomination? Jason Lee from My Name is Earl deserved the nod over James.

No comments: