Monday, June 26, 2006

Changing Subjects

As you have probably noticed, I've been writing a lot about the World Cup lately. I apologize for people out there who don't really follow soccer. Anyway, here's something new: J.K. Rowling has revealed that at least two characters will die in the seventh and final installment of Harry Potter. Personally, I hope they kill off Doby. I'll actually make a prediction...a Weasley family member will die.

While any news on the last Harry Potter book is good, I really want to know when the book will be released. Does anyone know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no official release date yet, but I like this suggestion!

http://www.hpana.com/news.19200.html

Sean said...

Thanks Christine. While 7/7/07 makes a lot of sense, I can't see the 7th book being released only 6 days before the 5th movie. Any Harry Potter release is a huge deal and there's no reason to have two so close together.