Sunday, April 02, 2006

Wasted Hour

Earlier this evening, I watched the Flavor of Love reunion show. I'm not sure what else to say except that I wasted an hour of my life. I haven't watched Jerry Springer or any of those types of shows for many years, but the reunion show was almost exactly like it. All that was missing was Jerry's final thought. The show was basically an hour of the women yelling and swearing at each other. What we learned is that Flavor Flav and Hoopz are NOT TOGETHER! Are your surprised by that? Of course not. Because of that, Flavor is receptive to having another season of Flavor of Love(meaning that he still needs more money and VH1 wants to capitalize on their monster hit). If you are interested in dating Flav and being on the next show, call 1-877-HLP-FLAV. And please let me know if you make the call.

No comments: