Sunday, April 09, 2006

9 Months and 22 Days (or so)

For the faithful readers out there, I'm sure you've been wondering about the status of my Edge shaving cream. For those of you who don't know or remember, on Saturday, June 18th I started a new can of Edge "Economy Size" (9.5 oz.) shaving cream. I should mention that I shave just about every day; probably 13 of 14 days at a minimum. Anyway, today was the day that I reached the end of the can.

As I was typing this message, I realized I should probably find a new can of shaving cream for tomorrow morning. I bought a 3-pack of the Edge Economy Size at Costco last year. One small problem...I can't find the other can. I really don't want to buy a new can since I have a year and a half supply of shaving cream somewhere here. I'll use my travel size in the morning and then a full search after work.

No comments: