Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mason News

I had fun Steelers links the week before the Super Bowl, and since the result of that game went well, I thought I would have George Mason links for the Final Four.

The students at the Mason campus in the United Arab Emirates are very excited! One quote from a student there, "Please win for us to make us popular."

Were you looking for stories about Mason guards Tim Burns and Makan Konate? I only found one too. The Worcester Telegram & Gazette points out that they played at Worcester Academy.

There's an article in the Washington Post about Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer," which has become a theme song used by the George Mason Spirit Band. I'm sure I'll get hate posts for this, but the article didn't mention that the band's version isn't all that good.

No comments: