Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Quick Grammy Hits

I didn't get home until late tonight, so I missed most of the Grammys. The Sly and the Family Stone performance was cool, especially will.i.am, although it would have been nice if Sly Stone stayed on stage for more than two minutes. In the forty minutes that I have been watching the Grammys, I have only seen one award which went to U2 for best song (I think). I also liked the beginning of the Kanye West-Jamie Foxx performance as they came out in full marching band gear. Green Day just won the Grammy for Record of the Year for Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Maybe it's just me, but I like American Idiot and Holiday more than Boulevard.

That's all I have, which happens when you miss the first two hours and go to sleep before the end. I told you it was going to be quick.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I thought the Gorillaz-Madonna medley was pretty neat. Was Pixar taking notes? Most of the stuff that you may have missed has been posted on youtube.com already.