Monday, November 21, 2005

Apology

I've thought about what I wrote yesterday and realize I was totally unfair to Christina Aguilera and her husband Jordan Bratman. Although I can't claim to know any of these people, the Agulera-Bratman relationship seems much more, I don't know the word, maybe normal, than Spears-Federline one. I can't see Christina having a terrible TV show like the Spears-Federline one from earlier this year. I also don't expect to hear any stories about Bratman being the father of two kids and then leaving his girlfriend/wife for Christina or hear about him borrowing money from Christina to buy the engagement ring.

With all of this said, I really do want to congratulate Jordan & Christina on their wedding and apologize for even trying to compare them to Britney and K-Fed.

No comments: