Thursday, August 18, 2005

Later Gator

I'm heading out of town for a few days going to Jacksonville, Florida, a place that I believe has some gators.

Just a few things before I leave...

Happy 50th Birthday/Anniversary to Waffle House! I'm a big fan of Waffle House, which I first discovered during my 1997 road trip. My brother and I ate at Waffle House in several states during the trip. Now, Waffle House is part of an annual tradition: the Steelers-Bengals game in Cincinnati. We always eat there the morning of the game before driving from Columbus to Cincinnati.

Finally, for those of you who really wanted to know the answers to the missing songs:

8. The Killers - Somebody Told Me (I thought this would be one of the easier songs to pick; they have only released 3 songs)

17. Dave Matthews Band - Trippin' Billies

Thanks to everyone for their guesses. I enjoyed it!

No comments: