Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Way Past My Bedtime

I just finished the 6th Harry Potter after reading non-stop for the past 2.5 hours. I will not give anything away, but I certainly want to talk to people who have finished the book. I think this is the best of the series, and the 7th book cannot come up soon enough. J.K. Rowling should be given anything she wants (like seclusion for a year or her own coffee shop in Edinburgh) to write and finish the last book. I'm really going to be hurting in the morning.


Gobo said...

I've finished it too anbd I agree with you. It's definitely in my top 2. I'm actually going back and reading the whole Series from the beginning now, to see what I can piece together that I might have missed.

Anyway, feel free to email me if you want.

Sean said...

Gobo, I will probably take you up on the offer over the next few days. Thanks.

Andy said...

Finished it Saturday night at 2:30 AM. Excellent - and tragic - conclusion. My brother thinks he knows who R.A.B is. You can check if you're curious.