Friday, February 11, 2005

TGIF

It's nice to know that I can relax the next 2 days. I don't have anything really excited planned; just a relaxing weekend with the possible exception of tomorrow morning. I'm still doing the soccer referee thing, and there is an indoor tournament all weekend. Somehow, I am the ref for 5 games, the first being at 7:30. 7:30!?!?! I'm going to be awake earlier than I am during the week. However, I should be done in time to watch most of the Pitt-Notre Dame basketball game.

I just discovered that Comcast has HBO OnDemand. There are free movies!! Tonight, I may watch The Cooler with Alec Baldwin and William H. Macy. If it turns out not to be good, I can stop it and watch something else. Thank you Comcast (well, until I get my next bill).

Sometime over the weekend: Sean's Grammy predictions.

No comments: